Prices information and Extras
Weekly rental period from saturday to saturday, Weekends possible (except high season and schoolholidays).
Our prices include:
– Rental of the house with all necessary equipment
– Sheets (beds not made up upon arrival), one set of towels per person and dish-towels
– Water, gaz, electricty, heating and wood.
– Unlimited access to the pool recreational aeras
– Internet access
– Free Access to tennis court
Our prices do not include:
– The tourist taxe is not included in our rates
– The 250€ security deposit (400€ for Chassagne) to overturn the day of the arrival and restored in the week following your departure.
Other services / Extras:
– Rent of beach towels: 5€ per person
– Cleaning during your stay: 20€ per hour
– Cleaning end of stay (if not made): Petite Chassagne: 60€, Chassagne: 100€, Le Petit Moulin: 70€, Le Moulin à Sel: 70€, La Beune: 50€, Le Tilleul: 50€, La Garrigue: 50€, La Grangette: 30€, La Grange: 70€, La Maison: 70€, Les Bousquies: 80€, Les Bousquies Est: 80€.
– Baby Equipment (cot and high chair, baby- bath): 10€ per stay
One animal allowed (dog) in some houses, please contact us.
How to book
Fill the request form or contact us directly by phone and we will send you a booking contract by post with a house description. Bookings are on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday (from 3pm) from the 1st of April until mid November and during the Christmas holidays on some houses. Regarding weekend request ( minimum of 2 nights) please contact us.
Transfers, credit card, cash.
Your booking will be definite
As you pay a deposit of 30% of your total rent by bank transfer (our bank details will be with the contract), and send, by post a copy of the contract signed by you, returned to us within 10 days of the contract establishment. A confirmation will be send to reception.
The balance has to be paid one month before your arrival. In case of late booking, (less than 30 days prior the start of your stay) the whole amount will be requested.
Cancellation by the tenant: all cancellations need to be notify by a recommended letter to the owner. a) cancellation before the arrival day: the deposit will remain due. The owner is able to ask the balance of the stay if the cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior the arrival date. If the guest does not show up within 24 hours following the arrival date stipulated in the contract, the present contract will become null and void and the owner can use his house as he likes. The deposit belongs to the owner and he may ask for the balance of the stay. b) Interruption of stay by guest: No reimbursement.
Cancellation by the owner: The owner has to give back all the amount given for the rent, as well as a compensation equal to the penalty for which the client would have liable if he had cancelled on this date.
The tenant has to show up at the day and the time mentioned in the contract. In case of late arrival please contact the owner.
We allow one dog per house (small sized dogs are preferred). Cats are not allowed. Please contact us for prior approval. It is the responsibility of the tenant to leave the house in an immaculate state, leaving no traces of the presence of an animal during their stay. Zero traces of hair/fur, feces, and odors shall be perceptible at the end of your stay, including the exterior of the house. Electing to have the cleaning service at the end of the stay does not excuse the tenant from his responsibility of cleaning up after the animal. In every case, the tenant must maintain the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the house in regards to animal shedding, feces, and odors. Pool access is of course forbidden to animals. Not respecting the basic rules of hygiene subjects the tenant to being charged extra rent, which could be taken out of the security deposit.
The contract is established on a maximum number of person, if you want an extra person to stay at the house you have to inform the owner who will take the decision and probably charge the extra person.
Guest are responsible for damage attributable to them. Please check that your insurance includes “ holiday insurance”. If not, please take out a policy to cover yourselves.
Payment of charges
At the end of your stay you will have to pay all the extra charges (linen, heating, wood…) according to the contract.
Guest will be asked for a sum of 250€ or 400€ ( Chassagne).
If you don’t want to assume the “big cleaning” of the house a compensation will be asked (from 30 to 100€ depending of houses). Cleaning during your stay: 20€ per hour.
- All furniture has to be located where you found them at arrival,
- All kitchen equipment must be clean and store away,
- All rooms in the house have to be vacuumed (basic cleaning),
- All dirty linen must be folded within one of the beds sheet and left on the entrance of the house,
- Any equipment that has been damaged or broken during your stay must be reported to your host, any fees for incidentals will be paid for on site after the departure inventory done with your host.
Cancellation insurance, your holiday can be care-free!
You’ve just arranged a seasonal rental?
Are you looking for advice on holiday cancellations, tenant’s liability (damage…)?
Via its website ADUCIEL, ALBINET offers suitable solutions for your needs.